Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you choose a new dental office, you probably have numerous questions about what we offer, what to expect, and about our team. We listed some of our most common questions here, but if yours is not listed, we encourage you to call our office for more details. You can also use our handy contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How can you improve my old, unattractive, or discolored fillings?
- What are my options for missing teeth?
- How can I tell if I have gum disease?
- How often should I have a dental cleaning and check up?
- How can I improve the appearance of my smile?
- How can porcelain veneers improve my smile?
- What does a toothache mean?
- How bad is sugar for my oral health?
- How do dental implants work?
- How do I care for my dental crown?
- How do I know if you take my insurance?
- What are my options for cracked, chipped teeth?